Dave Hinz

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 00:51:51 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC wrote:
In article ,
Dave Hinz wrote:

Um, why do you ask?

Just curious. Do you live in Germany, WI or Timbuktu?

WI. I just subscribe to the German server because I'm kind of my own ISP,
and didn't want to pay for a supernews feed. I take an ala-carte approach
to connectivity - my DNS comes from one place, my email through another,
my bandwidth from a third, and my newsfeed from a fourth. Probably a
combination of factors - I tend to overcomplicate things for the hell of it,
but also I usually am not happy with the default options given. That, and
it's alot like my real job to put interesting/complex things together
and get them working.

Dave Hinz