SteveB

"Doug Kanter" wrote

But, so far,
I haven't found a farm supply store where anyone knows anything about
electric fences, and might actually want to take some of my money in
return for the materials I need. Gotta pull over at a farm later this week
and find out if they ordered theirs from another planet, or what.

I had the same problem here. Went to pet stores. They wanted a fortune,
and didn't have anything but kits that had zillions of wires and connectors
and insulators, etc. Went to tack and feed stores, and same thing. Only
high priced models with high prices that would energize five miles of fence.

Enter: Google.

I had what I wanted within five days. Delivered to my door.

Steve