Steve@carolinabreezehvac

wrote in message
ups.com...
Steve,

I assume you're referring to using a gun. I live in an area where it
is illegal to discharge a gun. Additionally, it would not be a very
effective remedy as:

Ahh...sorry about that.

01) it doesn't address the damage already done

True, but still its fun to blast the little *******s..

02) you would have to wait too long to shoot them

03) shooting them may not get all of them

I would rather come up with a way to discourage them from burrowing in
the first place. I have a Rat Zapper, an electronic device that
electrocutes chipmunks and other similar size rodents. I will use the
Rat Zapper to attempt to control the chipmunks in addition to whatever
method I decide to implement to discourage them from burrowing around
my stoop.

A couple of my neighboors installed what he called a thumper...I have never
needed anything like it, but its supposed to send out these low frequency
thumps that is supposed to drive them out.
Must have worked...I got em all over here.