doozer

Lee wrote:
Sparks wrote:

Can you tell me what mount you went for, as I will be getting the same
size LCD for my conservatory soon!

Are large LCD panels sufficiently tolerant to temperature extremes these
days to be happy in a conservatory?
I know the small ones seem to do OK in cars

Lee

Modern LCDs are have a fairly good working temperature range and will
generally recover from being exposed to high(ish) and low temperatures
(they are stored refrigerated after production). What will damage them
irreversibly though is prolonged exposure to sunlight (UV). It will
cause them to turn yellow over time. An LCD left with sun on the screen
will last maybe a year before it starts to look fairly poor.