chris thame

Thanks for all your replies - youve all been a great help. Obviously
not as simple as I thought. The garage is part of the house - a
typical chalet style semi. I am luckly enough to have parking for at
least 8 cars on my front and my neighbour next door but one has
already converted hers to a sitting room. (Not very helpful though)
I'll crack on and get some prices. Thanks once again.l

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 23:53:14 GMT, wrote:

In message , Doctor Evil
writes
Who told you that. They will most likely want 2 to 3 layers of
Synthaproof on the floor and up the walls to about 1 foot above. You
can install a wooden suspended floor with insulation under and stud
walls inside with insulation behind. Insulation in the loft space.
They may want a window, but a glass door may be enough. That is it.
Cavities? Rebuild? Foundations? I can hold a car for God's sake.
Planning have nothing to do with it, only BC.

...........after a hard days cabering and swing the axe to ensure full
supply...he repeatedly pulls down his bottom lip with forefinger and makes
blur, blur, blur noises........

Yet again

...I did snip the resulting, blur, blur for your convenience.....

Well said that man

You are an inspiration to us all