Michael A. Terrell

Bob Parker wrote:

Years ago I wouldn't have said anything negative about DSE's
service to overseas customers. But the ongoing sloppy careless
couldn't-give-a-damn attitude of the people who replaced Fiona is so
well known that I'm not going to defend them.
That's the reason that I've got the EVB version of the ESR meter at
the top of my ESR meter web page. If DSE loses a large chunk of their
overseas sales of the kits, it's because they brought it on
themselves. I just wish that EVB would make and sell that version of
the meter in quantity at a sensible price.
Thanks for your nice thoughts about the basic ESR meter design.
Much appreciated.

Bob

Can you let someone in the US order parts and package the kits?

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida