O D

If an outfit the size of B&D cannot come up with a reliable time frame
for delivery, then maybe people should look at grizzly or other mfg. If
they can not come up with the delivery time they how do you expect the
to design a new product. My own feeling is that B&D bought a name. They
will continue to put their old ways and design into the delta line and
say look how good this is. As for a company not needing the up front
money. Come on be real, Name me one large company that would not like to
get $1,000,000 interest free. And that is only what 1100 orders.
Just 25 per state.
Delta had a good name but I think in 10 yrs it will be just like the old
B&D. And you did not buy B&D last year because it was quality and
dependable. You bought it because it was less expensive.