Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:13:27 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"You liberals"? George, the only people who think I'm "liberal" are

people
who are trying to hold up some stupid right-wing position and who get
themselves too frustrated to pay attention. It's a sign of poor thinking

and
being verbally challenged. g

For a New Jerseyite..Ed is conservative.

For the majority of the rest of the nation...Ed is center Left.

Nope. Dead center. 'Voted once for Bush, once against him. That's splitting
perfectly down the American demographic, and I'm hitting the middle on most
social issues in polls. On economic issues, I was conservative a few years
ago, but the rest of the country is coming to dislike big deficits, too. So
the typical American voter is gravitating right about to where I am. g

--
Ed Huntress