Gunner

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:38:36 GMT, Bart Bailey wrote:

In posted on
Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:16:13 GMT, Gunner wrote: Begin

Im sure you are aware that Im quite good at research on the internet,
and did a fair amount of that, before posting my question. But there
are often tricks that individuals have come up that might be
appropriate

It's such a common old ruse that maybe no one thought to mention it, but
the PVC flagpole (wire inside) might be a go if you fly the appropriate
flags from it.

In this RV park..the only flag that wouldnt get stolen is the Mexican
flag. Few of my neighbors are english speakers.

But its an idea.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,