Set Square

Default "Sold" boards should only be allowed after exhange of contract

Ian Stirling wrote:

But that doesn't matter, because the house will probably eventually
sell. What is most important is the 'sold' sticker next to the estate
agents phone number, so people can phone them to sell their houses.

Do you reckon I could make a few bob then - by renting my front garden to a
handful of estate agents to erect "Sold" notices - even though it isn't on
the market?
--
Cheers,
Set Square