monkers

Default was hydraulic questions more info

I got a better look at the bender today here is what I can add to help:
Not homemade,just looks it, made by Midland Products Co from Mindland
Park NJ (will try to search for them in a minute) Model # QG3 serial #
10/5/71 . The two cylinders are as follows: 1 3/4 bore x 20" stroke, 2
3/8 bore x 14" stroke. The machine isnt running so the stroke may be
two inches less than stated, I measured the best I could get to
everything. The bracket that held the pump has a 3 1/8" center hole
with two holes (about 3/8" +or-) for mounting that are on 4 1/4
centers. Measurements taken with tape measure,not calipers.
The pump fed the 1st valve body,then the 2nd through that one. The
#`s are Parker serial # 08141901 model# VDP 11 D 44. The 2nd valve
body that runs the shear is Parker serial # 11141611 model# VDP 11 D
10. The B&S motor is 9HP and turns the pump in a clockwise direction,
facing the shaft. This is all the info I have so far, Im going to try
to figure out the size of the pump needed with this info. I have a
catalog that gives some formulas to find certain things given piston
size etc... I will also run these #`s by Parker to see what they say.
Again, thank you to all that are helping, Im sorry to be such a pain,
just want to get it right, and also learn a thing or two. Thanks again,
Craig