bf

Charlie Self wrote:
I got a letter this morning from a woman writer in India, offering

me,
as editor (which I am not), her production. At 2 cents per word.

For the uninitiated, 2 cents a word in the U.S. is an insult. Half a
buck a word is barely enough to let you make a living. So now we have
some new spamming for outsourcing, of technology writing, at less

than
5% of a sensible rate.

A wondrous thing. I think not. Of course, this time it gored my ox.

Welcome to the new world order. Those stinking Indians are out to steal
all our jobs, and the coorporate leaders are smiling all the way to the
bank, as the USA gets raped.