Frank J Warner

Default Formula for Super Glue accelerant?

Looking for a simple formula for super glue (CA) accelerant like
Zip-Kicker or equivalent.

Best I've been able to find out, it's a mixture of naptha and acetone,
but in what proportions and with anything else?

Zip-Kicker is $8.00 for a 4-oz bottle. I can buy a quart of acetone and
a quart of naptha for the same amount. Mix my own. Not have to wait for
the old fart down at the hobby shop to decide to actually open up for
business. (His business is a hobby, I guess.)

Metal content: I use super glue to seal and protect the handles of my
knives.

-Frank

--
fwarner1-at-franksknives-dot-com