1_Patriotic_Guy

Sounds to me like you have a ventaltion problem and high humidity.

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
MrC1 wrote:
...The weirdest part now is the fact that it doesn't appear to be
contamination-related, BUT all the spots are in about the same height on

the
wall over a long distance. Spacing of the spots appears to be random
though.

Sounds to me like there was something on the wall that wasn't compatible
w/ the paint. I'd follow up w/ Behr and see if they have any
suggestions regarding cause based on appearance and your prep and
product used.

I'm thinking I'd wait a while and see what develops. If it stays
constrained in the one area I'd almost wager there was something either
drug along or hung on the wall at sometime that left a residue. Now
that it's repainted it may well require taking it back to bare wall to
get it cleaned up and re-prep'ed.