Wilson Lamb

Check out Leneave Machinery and Supply, Charlotte, NC.
Wilson
"Mike P" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm zeroing in on a choice for a 15" planer and have narrowed it down
to the Jet 708529 or the new Grizzly G1021Z. They are both roughly in
my price range. I've found a little information in the archives on
both models but not much (especially the Grizzly machine). Does anyone
have any experience with this particular model?

I've seen the recent Popular Woodworking review, but its on an older
model. I have a couple other Grizzly tools in the shop (8" jointer,
dust collector and 14" bandsaw) and have been pretty happy with them
all, but I'm always a little leary about making a leap (especially a
$1200-1300 one) without more real world feedback.