Proctologically Violated©®

Good to know.

To the OP, mebbe a dishwasher element (perhaps 2) would work, easy to find
at scrap yards, more often 120V.
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"David Billington" wrote in message
If you are referring to sheathed elements like those in electric ovens
then they are available from electrical/electronic suppliers in various
lengths and wattages. For instance www.rswww.com search for "Straight
Element Immersion Heaters". These can then be bent as per the original

drandall wrote:

Have an old theater popcorn popper and they no longer supply parts for my
model. I need the coil type with 3/8 " od and 3 foot long. about 2800
watts. The old one was 220 volts but I prefer 115 volts. Dryers are too
hot and 220. Any ideas would be appreciated. Dale