Gunner

On 5 Apr 2005 07:07:56 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Why bother, our president hasn't read it (can he really *read*?)
and if he has, he's decided that the best use for it under his
adminstration is for it to be hanging, torn up in tidy squares,
in the white house, outhouse.

That you can make that claim, indicates that you have never read the
Constitution.

Oh, that wasn't *me* talking there. It was the 11th circuit court
of appeals yammering on. Sure it's in, where, south carolina,
but those darn yankees who run that court are just out to make
your buddy GWB look bad I guess.

We'll have Tom Delay go give those judges a good talking to....

Jim

Got a woodie for Delay this morning. dontcha? Seems that not all
people share that particular judges opinion. And thats exactly what it
was..his opinion.

He puts on his pants one leg at a time, just like you do. Just like
the judges in Dred Scot. And they had their opinions also. As do the
bozos in the 9th district court. Isnt that one the one filled with
Lefties..and is reputed to be the most reversed court in the land?

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"