Steve Knight

On 4 Apr 2005 14:48:56 -0700, wrote:

I am glad to hear that you find the edge sanders to be useful. It sure
seems that it will be handy. As far as the height, it is meant to go
on a table. I have mine on a "workmate" type of workstand. It is now
TOO high up. I have made a lot of tables in my shop for things like
the oscillating spindle sander, so I might make something for this.

I have one for my plane making. but I can't see a huge use over a jointer. belt
sanders are not as accurate. plus even good priced belts are 15.00 for a good
one. myself it is a limited use tool I think that takes up a lot of room.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
See