Gunner

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:31:23 -0700, Grant Erwin
wrote:

I picked up a little bandsaw blade welder recently. It works fine and seems
to make excellent welds. I'm having trouble aligning the blades, though. It
seems that the backs of the blade holders aren't lined up correctly. I figure
I don't have much to lose, and I'm considering just trying to line them up
by running a hacksaw back there, figuring it will ride on the high spots.
I considered removing and shimming the holders, but this isn't trivial and
there isn't any information about it in the manual.

Ideas? Comments?

GWE

Which welder? And the teeth should be against the backstops, not the
spine

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,