TURTLE

"Steve@carolinabreezehvac" wrote in
message ...

wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 14:41:40 -0400, "Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

"Robert11" wrote in message
Hi,

Will be calling in HVAC contractor to plumb in a new gas kitchen stove.

Presumably, he knows how to do it.
Would like to learn a bit more about how it's done beforehand.

God..I HOPE he knows how to do it...
Here, our HVAC licence includes the Pipe Fitters card, so we have to know
what we are doing...
Now..if he can put that knowledge to use....well..LOL...
Just kidding there..

Well you know what they say. "Those who can do, those who can't post

endlessly
to news groups"

And those without a f*ckin clue try to slam those that know the facts.

yea..I know about that...your credentials in business are?

You also know the one about how stupid ass comments towards a poster to get
a rise out of them is like the Special Olympics right?
You might win, but you are still retarded.

This is Turtle.

I totally agree with you and you just did it. The last part about calling him a
retard was a good one. Can I use that one the next time you call me a idoit and
hack to get the best of me or do you need Pauls permission to do so?

Now are you tring to bring the Scum of alt.hvac over to alt.home.repair are you
now ?

TURTLE