Steve@carolinabreezehvac

Ok...gonna be nice....I swear...

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yep.

I DID THE SAME! For about 2 months, I was a junior member of the PJM
minion club.

I insulted everyone, especially turtle.

You did. You also broke the known FAQ.

I wanted to be a member of the PJM hates everyone club. Don't ask me
why, I don't really know.

Umm...its not a Paul hates everyone club..its called getting tired of the
same old questions when the correct area to ask is here.
That and trying to get Terry (turtle) to stop being such a backwoods hack.

I'm trying to change my behavior.

You got spanked. You are trying to look like NOT the bad guy.

The firststep being getting PJM banned from his ISP, and asking the
net.abuse folks to stop him cancelling others' posts.

You NEVER got Paul banned.
Please, if you are going to brag, please, at least get your facts clear.
Paul and I have talked at length about you, and at NO TIME was he banned. If
he was, it was for a VERY short period of time, like...30 seconds, because
the entire time you tried to ruin the group he and I were working on
something that wasnt related to you, and at no time did I lose connection to
his server, or his system. his mail worked fine, and he was posting even
though you said he could not..
Just for curiousitys sake, I would love to know why you think he was banned,
and why you continue to say you got him banned, when you didnt.

Which they did.

You called in an old buddy of his...who is nothing more than a free speech
nut...period.
He would allow you to continue your off topic crap if he thought it would
help him....not you.

My goal there was to at least allow people to post in alt.hvac without
their posts being deleted.

Well...hell..all you had to do was ask...thats not going to stop anything..

My goal in getting PJMs ISP account cancelled was simply that he
violated usenet policy; which is a violation of roadrunners TOS, and so
- he asked for it.

Again...it was NEVER canceled.
Post facts, fine, but dont lie to forward your own childish goals...and read
the FAQ and admit you were out of line. Period.

Basically, IMO - someone needed to stand up to him, and althou hundreds
have tried, I thought I would try as well.

And you failed like the 300 before you.

Now be a nice guy, and stop trying to make THIS group the same as you did
over there. Use your ignore feature, use your brain and pass over those that
you know you wont like....but this is NOT the place for this, nor was
alt.hvac. You are the one that made a mistake, and got personal about it.
All anyone is doing now, is letting the facts be heard, since you are not
forthcoming with them, other than a bunch of look at me, look what I want
you to think I did crap.
I wont appologize for anything. You got out of line, you lied, you cried,
and you broke alot of rules and accepted policy. Now, you want to be the
hero, by being the bad guy.

THATS the facts. Now, kindly move on with this, and either add something of
value to either of the groups, or lurk, but you are going to cause more
trouble than you are going to solve.