nospambob

Also have seen some experiencing problems with "right size" wire.
Great concept but I reverted back to screws.

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:40:16 GMT, "Martin"
wrote:

"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello:

Was wondering about simple light switches that have both the conventional
screw terminals, and also have the push in holes for the stripped wire in
the back.

Are either just as good, and safe ?

Which do you folks use; the push in is certainly a bit simpler, but one
wonders if the "grippers" inside really make as good and as secure a
contact as well tightened screws ?

Thanks,
Bob

The push in connections are good if you use the wire size (solid) specified
on the switch. I've seen smaller sizes that pulled loose.