nospambob

We had twice per year rotorooter visits because of roots until I
bought some Root Kill in the box store plumbing section. Now use it
in last flush of the evening twice per year and no more rotorooter.

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:24:32 GMT, ScrubsFan
wrote:

I also didn't mention that this house has been PLAGUED by plumbing
problems since I bought it. There's a recurring issue with roots in the
pipes--but I DON'T believe that's the problem this time. My reasoning
is this: The root problem ALWAYS manifests itself in one specific
location, which affects the OTHER bathroom. Everything else, in BOTH
bathrooms, is working fine--sinks, bathtubs, and the other toilet. If
the roots were back, they'd ALL be showing signs of it (and I know this
from lots of experience!).