Magician

Default Anal Retentive Group?

Steve Firth posted;

That is utter bull****. Sodium hypchlorite is the only cleaner

that I
would trust to kill disease causing organisms.

As is that. MRSA in hospital has nothing to do with hospital

cleaners.
MRSA is spread by contact between individuals, it's not the cleaners
who
transmit MRSA, it is the medical staff.

Still, at least I note that you fit my theory that anyone using

blueyonder doesn't have a clue.

Would you care to explain this unprecedented ad hominium attack,
bearing in mind my reply? And the fact that I do know what I'm talking
about?

Have anyone read my reply? Did you understand it?

Then Andy Dingley wrote;

****wit. So what have _you_ made lately? Come on - post pictures.

Put up or shut up.

What is it with this group? I assumed the objective was to exchange
information about DIY, not to launch personal attacks on members?

Do you have a problem with the term "discussion"?

Dave