Andrew McKay

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:28:28 +0100, "Rusty"
wrote:

So what happened to the fad for cooking in the car engine compartement that
was around a few years ago. They used to say you could cook a steak and 2
veg when driving home, if it was well wrapped and put under the exhaust
manifold, though I have never tried this. Perhaps the engines have now got
too complicated and its hard to find any space for cooking.

Sounds interesting, however engines and just about everything else is
designed on a high-falluting computer system these days and the
tolerances for heat dispersal are probably that tight that sticking
something in a vacant area will most likely cause permanent engine
damage, by virtue of the fact that the heat won't be able to escape
away from the area in the way that the designer intended.

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting
usenet messages is configured such that my antispam
filter will automatically update itself so that the
senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do
need to contact me please visit my web site and
submit an enquiry - http://www.kazmax.co.uk