George

"alexy" wrote in message
Soak the tires in hot soapy water before trying to put them on if you
get urethane tires--they don't need glue. Rubber tires will need glue.
You can get urethane tires at Rockler's or Woodcraft for $25. When I
checked, there were different models for Delta and the imports (Grizzly
etc), so look at the width of your tire and if it has a crown so you
know what to get.

I saw only one 14" tire at either place, or Highland Hardware. Do you
remember what the differences you saw were? Good advice to check
width. I measured roughly 1", but it might well be 7/8", per one of
these catalogs. I think all these _wheels_ have a crown, and the tires
are flat until being stretched over the crowned wheel.

http://www.timberwolf1.com/band_saw_tires.asp

They come with instructions.