Hax Planks

Dave Chamberlain says...

Someone else pointed out that I may not know what tight is and will find
out when putting on a new one. (not their words) That's absolutly true.
When I say that they are tight, I just meant they weren't sagging, they
are pretty easy to get off, and reading some of the older postings about
replacing the tires, I'm going to be in for a treat :-)

I didn't look close enough to see how it was contoured. Should it be?

Soak the tires in hot soapy water before trying to put them on if you
get urethane tires--they don't need glue. Rubber tires will need glue.
You can get urethane tires at Rockler's or Woodcraft for $25. When I
checked, there were different models for Delta and the imports (Grizzly
etc), so look at the width of your tire and if it has a crown so you
know what to get.