Tim Downie

Default Acer laptop spares supplier wanted.

PoP wrote:
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:30:55 +0100, "Tim Downie"
wrote:

No but once you've got used to wireless broadband, you don't want to
photographs etc. ;-)

How strange. I spent yesterday afternoon pulling out WiFi from my home
and replacing with wires. The WiFi has caused me one problem too many
and it's now out of here.

Whilst it was a bit of a pain to set up, for the laptops it's a boon. I
have the desktops all hardwired though.

If you don't want your WiFi gear, drop me a line and I'll take it off your
hands. ;-)

Tim
--
Remove the obvious to reply by email.