Owen Lowe

In article .com,
wrote:

I just ordered more gaboon and am shocked at the going rate - Mitch at
Tropical Exotics in Carlsbad is asking $60/bdft, but Miles at Gilmer in
Seattle is asking $80. This Swiss customer is very likeable and Very
very particular and I am late late late in getting this out so when
there's a problem one does the beserk thing and throws money at it
until it goes away. I told him I wouldn't work with ebony because it
is so endangered albeit not listed as such, but when I found these old
fretboards I thought I could recycle them without qualm. Damn!

I'm not sure if I'm understanding what you're needing, but would
recommend to one and all to check out Griffin Exotic Woods out of
Colorado (ad in AAW journal):

http://exoticwood.biz/

I've ordered only once but was very pleased with the African Blackwood I
received. I placed the order via phone with James Griffin and he was
very pleasant with the package arriving as promised. I wouldn't hesitate
to order again - and I live within easy driving of Gilmers of Portland.