George Willer

Jim,

If you really want to argue, read the Constitution first!

We can discuss Iraq on another thread where you will also be proved to be
wrong.

Your rash comment will be forgiven after you have read and understand the
Constitution.

Hint... after you read the preamble, move on to section 8.

George Willer

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , George Willer says...

What!!! Protecting our shores is one of the most important Constitutional
duties. Read the document! Clue... check the preamble first.

No it isn't. Invading foreign countries is much more important.
Check with your president before making rash statements.

Jim

please reply to: