Doug Miller

In article , "John Weiss" wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote...

Another possible factor: if you pay off your mortgage, what are you
going to do with the money you no longer have to spend on your house
payment each month?

That, however, is an issue of personal discipline, not one of financial
management.

If you believe that personal discipline is not a significant part of
financial management, I wouldn't take ANY financial advice from you!

LOL ... perhaps I should have stated it differently. That's an issue of
personal discipline, not a question of which alternative is more prudent
financially. That better?

--
Regards,