Doug Miller

In article .com, "david" wrote:
Look who's talking about getting too ****y.. Anyway the "thanks" was
directed to you for your time you spent writing me a reply. And it
probably does not take a genius to figure out who i replied to.

And shove your advice up your ass. Stop talking about my attitude.
Read your replies and decipher who has the attitude problem.

It wasn't me who wrote "Go to hell" or "Shove it up your ass".

Looks like the one with the attitude problem is .... you .

--
Regards,