RichardS

"doozer" wrote in message
Jon wrote:
I've got 2 cork floors which need removing. Last time I removed cork
tiles by peeling/prying them off with a scraper (using a hammer for
additional force) - this took ages and was v hard work... If anyone
knows an easier way of doing this, I'd be VERY grateful.

Thanks,

Jon

A similar thread came up about a week ago. Someone suggested a steam
iron on full melted the glue and made it much easier to lift them. I
thought I wall paper steam might do a similar job. It's worth a shot I
think.

I think it'd be a sure-fire way to knacker your steam iron or cover it in
white-shirt-unfriendly gunk, so would be well worth hiring a wallpaper
stripper to try this out!

--
Richard Sampson

mail me at