Dave Hinz

On 4 Apr 2005 07:54:50 -0700, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

He had Sherlock Holmes and Watson doing this in one of the stories, but of
course I can't remember which at the moment.

I recall holmes shooting at something over his mantlepiece, but it
wasn't an air gun. I think he was spelling out "Disrali" perhaps?

It was a pattern he shot into the plaster, I think it was over the door
to the right of the fireplace. You can visit 221B Baker Street in London,
and the people who have set it up have been remarkably consistant with
the _fictional_ actions and characters, so I've been told. Kind of
tourist-y, but cheap and close to the Tube station, so...