On 1 Apr 2005 11:03:21 -0800, someone wrote:

you must be one. Although i am not stupid and know my limitations.

I wired my first "house" which was a 3 story apartment building.

Legal in that city at that time as I was the owner and had applied for
the permit. An unlicensed person could not do work FOR HIRE but could
do his own work with permit & inspection.

Never said you were stupid but apparently you DON'T know your
limitations. As this is somewhat a matter of opinion, go ahead, its
your house.