Andrew Mawson

"Brian Sharrock" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

But of course it wasn't anything to do with Our Glorious Leader

Who is...

Peter.
Gordon.
Alister (sp).
????

Or his puppet masters in Brussels?

Or his mater puppet master in the White house?

Or are you talking about queen Blair (chose the sex as

appropriate)

Dave

I half-heard a snippet on BBC R4 'Today' [you know it
must be true] where the 'anchor' was introducing
Fiona Miller - Alistair's "thing" - who 'had worked
with Tony Blair in the _White House_" ... "Oh, No!..
did I say White House? ... I meant 'Downing Street'

There's probably some wonderful broadband method of
re-visiting the 'package' ..

[Out of the mouths of babes , and nuLabor sycophants ..]

--

Brian

Brian,

Go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/index.shtml?logo and follow the