Steve@carolinabreezehvac

wrote in message
oups.com...
There are no LEDs at all on the blower unit, at least not that I could
find. There are a couple of components behind the panel inside the
blower, maybe one is the transformer you mentioned? I'm crossing my
fingers I can get through this for less than $500. And this will be
the last DIY project where this much is on the line. I'll stick to
what I know. Thanks.

There is no module in the airhandler, it is outside in the unit you have
there.
The airhandler will, or should, unless its been moved to the hydronics unit,
a transformer..thats your thermostat power....
The YorkGuard module outdoors in the unit will have the LEDs, and something
as simple as one wrong wire, can kill it...