pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On 2 Apr 2005 15:19:45 -0800, "Matt" wrote:

Agree.

Problem is PJ thinks he owns it. Even though he refuses to make a
charter or even a FAQ. Truth is he is so full of hatehe LOVES a place
where he can hurl his supposed insults, rather than help anyone in
need.

He wont leave, neither will his minions.

My minions are fully paid up until the end of the year.

Also, there are people there who want to help - but whenever they try,
one of PJ's rat pack slams em..... however... as I said... I think the
bozo (pjm) behind the curtain has been exposed now, and the good people
are standing up.

I suggest if we work together..... we can change that group to
something valuable.

But only if we do it together will it work.

Only if you find something really really tall and jump off it.