pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On 1 Apr 2005 13:35:29 -0800, "Matt" wrote:

Good..I am not here

Not as much as roadrunner loved the 500 complaints about PJM's illegal
cancel bot that got him banned.

Banned from what, you little troll ? In your dreams,
maybe ...

But to answer your question - yes, my
ISP called and said they thanked me for spreading the info needed to
clean up internet trash.

Yeh, uh huh. Right.

Wait..its Friday..they wont get the mails till Monday...

What'd you do, uuse snail mail, moron

Yeah, I forgot the internet shuts down on Sat/Sun.

No, that's your brain, asshole. Just like the rest of the
week.

Lots of time to get you to continue going postal, and then, it will be

silent...no more you.

Yes, as you will be banned, just like PJM is.

Yeh, just like me, that's why this post isn't really here,
I've been 'banned'.