Prometheus

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 15:37:30 -0500, wrote:

After prowling this NG for the past few weeks and looking at multiple
web sites, I've just about decided that my first (and probably last)
table saw will be a Delta 36-717. Seems a good split between a $2500+
cabinet saw and a half decent contractors saw.

Anyone have experience with this saw that would either change my mind
or solidify the jello in my brain? Any sugestions on a portable stand
that will allow a 130 pounder to move this beggar around the garage?

Get ahold of Grizzly and request a catalog. They're about the same
price and quality. Most of my tools are Delta, and they're generally
pretty good- but it's always good to compare at least two different
brands before you decide.

Regards.

Tom

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam