alexy

skeezics wrote:

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 16:18:23 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Once Agent can filter on message text, they'll have gone a long,
long way toward making a perfect product. I just wish they'd DO
that. Then I could filter out replies to the jerks as well as the
jerks. As it is now, I have to nuke the sender and ALL repliers to
their posts if I don't want to see a particular person's messages.

it can.

filter by subject. when you hit the filter button click the button
that says by subject or past subject and then yes. this gets the
entire subject gone. violla!!!

And in what way does filtering on the subject header satisfy the
desire to be able to filter on message text?

but it dont stop the trolls who
bombard us with several hundred different subject lines and addresses.

skeez