Broadback

Mary Fisher wrote:

"Lobster" wrote in message
news:tyQ3e.4312$Br.1218@newsfe2-

Checking at http://www.voa.gov.uk/council_tax/index.htm shows a large
asterisk against my address, placed there by the LA when they gave us
planning permission, denoting that we would need re-banding when we sold
the property - so, not much chance we'll be overlooked.

Useful site. But it wouldn't recognise my address until I removed the
apostrophe from St Martin's!

Mary

David

If councils are still raising the same revenue from council tax, then
if, say, since the last valuation properties have double in value then
surely the band rates should double. the only people who should see an
increase are those who have built extension etc., thereby increasing the
value.
Yours
Naively