George

wrote in message
ups.com...
anaphylaxic shock: extreme allergic reaction to a substance, usually
injested or inhaled but possibly through skin contact, that presents as
redness, itching, then welts (hives), then breathing difficulty because
the throat closes up, followed by death because of lack of oxygen. I
know, been there and done that, fortunately in a hospital setting, so
I'm still able to communicate this to you without a seance.

As the snorters and smokers know, absorption through mucous membranes is
rapid, and when those membranes swell inside your trachea and bronchi, you
are in deep kimchi. Known sensitives like yourself should normally carry
epi pens and _wear medic alert jewelry_ to help folks like me who would
give epi rather than albuterol if only we knew.