Davey O

Mark wrote:
What do you want to do? Solution and age? Anneal? What grade(s) of

aluminum. What sized parts?

"Davey O" wrote in message
oups.com...
Im interested in building a heat treatment oven for Aluminum. Can
anybody give me some insight?

thank you for responding. I would like to straiten Al "shafts" used in
underwater spear fishing. The impact with the fish often causes the
shaft to bend. I beleive the avenue I wish to follow is annealing. As
far as grades I can not say because they vary. I have always wanted to
build one of these; Maybe designed to accomodate other types of metals
as well. Any suggestions or concerns? thank you. -Davey