MUADIBŪ

Point is, a 3,500# capacity Toyota forklift had to strain to lift a couple
of the sections. The stuff is awesome, and looks great.

I would buy it in a heartbeat for a deck, even at its cost. You build it,
and it is there. You don't have to do much, except, I would imagine,
pressure wash it occasionally.

I have used the synthetic wood to build a "porch" for My Uncle.
He had a cheapy metal stairway to his door and wanted a landing of
sorts. He bought the stuff so I have no idea what cost was involved.

Building was pretty simple and cutting was as easy as with any wood
decking would have been. I drilled and countersunk everything on it so
it would stay together and not stick up and catch his shoes as he
walked on it. ( He's mostly blind) Anyway, In my estimation the
product is simply plastic with wood filler or something that mimics
sawdust anyway.....................Very sturdy stuff , fairly thin. I
don;t care for the look. As far as solid,.............it's pretty
decent. The porch was over engineered so there was no chance of it
being weak in any way at all.

Gotta watch it. A drill with too much power will drive right through
extremely easy. I did just that with my first shot. After that I tuned
my skills to match the product and was very careful not to do it again

All in all I give it a thumbs up, but would not choose it over wood
products of any kind. It just didn;t "feel" as good as
wood............for lack of any other real description.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....