Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Good..I am not here to make friends, but to make sure that hacks and

such
dont get away with their crap.

A hack watching for hacks. Classic.

BTW...just curious....got a life yet?

Your curious about my life? I would think someone, such as you, with
such a fulfilling meaningfull life would not have time to be curious
about such things.

Did your ISP love the 30 or so complaints from various persons over

your
8,000kb trash postings?

Not as much as roadrunner loved the 500 complaints about PJM's illegal
cancel bot that got him banned. But to answer your question - yes, my
ISP called and said they thanked me for spreading the info needed to
clean up internet trash.

Wait..its Friday..they wont get the mails till Monday...

Yeah, I forgot the internet shuts down on Sat/Sun.

Lots of time to get you to continue going postal, and then, it will be

silent...no more you.

Yes, as you will be banned, just like PJM is.

Pauls posting, got his account, and you are losing it.
BTW if you think you can shut me down, have at it, but remember, this ones
my server, you complain, you get me..
Whats your legitimate complaint to even try?
That I called you a spammer? LOL..

Man...get ON your meds...the guys in white wil be there soon.