Lee Babcock

Stefan Toftevall wrote:
Hi everyone,
My good old laserprinter suddenly refuse to print with the display
showing: "50-Needs service". Anyone know what is wrong?
I heard somebody say it has got an internal counter, and after a
certain amount of printouts, it display this message though it must
not be anything wrong. The counter needs reseting in some way.
Anyhow, any advice is appreciated,
Regards, Stefan

This code indicates a problem with the fuser. This model series is
famous for an underrated capacitor in the fuser circuit causing this
code. I'm not a tech, but I'm sure someone here will be able to help
you further on this.

BTW, a simple check on google gives:

http://www.all-laser.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/error50.html

Regards