J. Clarke

Dave Jackson wrote:

I wonder what kind of improvement this thing is over just using the trash
can with the plastic lid for the two stage, like this:
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx...&FamilyID=4310

Probably a considerable improvement. A true cyclone gets just about
everything except the super-fines.

--dave

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
link.net...
While at the Woodworkers Showcase in Saratoga Springs today I saw
something that was rather interesting... On display was a cyclone unit
that sits on top of the steel trash can and hooks up to a two bag dust
collector. I spoke with the vendor about it a bit and thought it was
rather interesting. Thus I figured I'd mention it here (I've got NO
connection to the vendor). The vendor mentioned he had them listed on
e-Bay so I looked them up.

The assembly has low headroom requirements as there is no blower on top
and there is no space between the top of the can and cyclone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

John

--
--John