stuart noble

Default removing built in wardrobes

NC wrote in message ...
All,
We are about to move flat, and the destination has some nasty built in
wardrobes and dressing table in the bedroom. I didn;t get a chance to get a
good look at them to see how they are constructed when we view ther house;
however, the wife is insisting they go (and I very much agree !!). How are
these things normally attached ?? The term 'built in' makes me think that
they are attached to the wall, however are these things just generally

built
to fit the space and left free standing ?? Hopefully it will be case of
undoing a load of screws and taking it apart - I dont want to find a load

of
holes in the walls !

Also, assuming I can get them out in a state that would allow them to be
re-built, is it worth trying to sell them, are they worth anything ??
Otherwise, I'll be skipping them. They are pretty new - about 3 years and
look to be in good condition.

I'd knock them flat and stack the panels. Always handy for shelves in the
loft/shed/kids room.