Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Roger R wrote:
A Norbar has the standard ratchet action and a push through drive. They
may be slightly more expensive than some, but mine's survived some 25
years of abuse. ;-)

I've just had a look at the Norbar website and their products look the
business. They have a much wider range than other brands, ratchet,
ratchet with push through drive, bi-directional ratchets, and separate
handles supporting a range of plug in spanner ends.

Didn't realise they had quite such a varied range. I've got three which
are all of similar design - ratchet with push through. But 3/8 and two
different 1/2 drive ones to cover the things I've needed them for over the
years. And since the ranges overlap, it makes it possible to do a rough
check of one against another, and they're all the same.

--
*Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.